> Hazardous Location
> ZONEX Non-Metallic Terminal Enclosure
ZONEX Non-Metallic Terminal Enclosure
ZONEX Non-Metallic Terminal Enclosure is ideal for field terminations in hazardous locations. The enclosure meets national and international standards and certifications. It can be used to protect equipment and terminations from corrosive contaminants while meeting rigorous demands. The cabinet is ideal for either panel- or din-mounted components. The enclosures meets ATEX Directives 94/9/EC and IECEx standards for increased safety in housing electrical components in Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications.
ZONEX Non-Metallic Terminal Enclosure features:
- Compression-molded, high-impact strength, fiberglass body and cover
- Cover includes recessed, retained, combination head (Straight blade, Phillips and Torx drive) M4 or M6 stainless steel Type 316 screws
- Retained, continuous, high-temperature silicon gasket within a labyrinth seal between cover and body
- Durable and reusable, internal M4 or M6 stainless steel inserts for DIN- and Panel-mounting
- Covered mounting screw provisions outside of gasketed area, sized M4 (#8) or M6 (¼-in.)
- Mounting location dimensions are molded into the back side of the enclosure
- Panel mounting screws included, M4 or M6
Download the ZONEX Non-Metallic Terminal Enclosure spec sheet below or call 714.835.6211 for more information.